Monday, November 10, 2014

Interesting Development

An unexpected and significant increase in the amount John Lennon lyrics graffiti in the last ten kilometers. 

Most of it is, of course from "Imagine", a song that's as mawkish as it is pointless.

Pity too, because the man wrote some excellent genre defining pop songs. 

Imagine someone else trying to sing that song. It's not easy even if you try. Glenn Campbell couldn't do it, nor Dionne Warwick, not REM or Elvis Costello either.

You'll have to refer to a prior post to even have a chance to appreciate that reference - I'm not sure that I can recommend that you expend the effort.


2 comments:

  1. You going to Santiago de Compostella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but in point of fact, I am in Santiago de Compestella now. I'll post a pic soon. However, my Camino is done as of noon today.

    ReplyDelete