Sunday, November 16, 2014

If I'm right about this

and I think that I am, I've been rained on for 17 straight days. Not, "it's been raining for 17 days", I'VE BEEN RAINED ON FOR 17 DAYS. 

That said, I've had more than my share of sunshine too. All in all, the journey and opportunity of a LIFETIME. Every step of it was a gift and a treasure and a pilgrimage for renewal. I hope that I've treated the Camino as well as its treated me. I tried. Some thoughts as I close it down:

Wouldn't have been remotely possible without the encouragement and huge support of the woman I was blessed to have me as her husband. Thanks a million Trix.

My kids too have had to make significant adjustments in their lives too to make this happen. Thanks Lar and G. It meant a lot!

Pam, my sister - always practically helpful, always encouraging with her big heart.

To those I met along the way; Shote-a, Pasquale & Serge - thanks for figuring out how this thing works with me. We did good, Andy - you are one fast smiling Norwiegen - seeing you brought me joy, Tianna you were a great interpreter and you got my jokes,  Ann - we got an introduction to sideria culture, Jim and Charles - good mates to the end - that meant a lot, Dietlif, Ray & Joshua - you guys are too fast for me but thanks for the excellent comradere - wish I could have seen you at the end.

That's it I think for the camino blog. 

Jay out.


1 comment: